MPFF is an important treatment option for chronic venous disorders because it relieves symptoms at all stages, significantly alleviates venous edema, and, in more advanced stages, MPFF may be used in conjunction with sclerotherapy, surgery, and/or compression therapy for patients undergoing stripping or an endovenous operation for varicose vein ablation. MPFF may also be used as an adjunctive therapy in patients with active venous ulcers, especially in patients with chronic large ulcers.”
- Micronized purified flavonoid fraction (MPFF)
- NZ$60 for 1 box of 60 tablets.
- Dose 1 tablet orally daily.
- Dietary supplement to support the venous circulation.
- Ideal for people with a tendency to varicose veins of the legs and / or haemorrhoids, commonly known as “Piles.