What is involved in the treatment?
This form of treatment is a non-surgical procedure and is performed in office.
The VenaSeal® Sapheon Closure System uses a safe medical adhesive to simply and effectively close large varicose veins.
The procedure is performed with a minimally invasive catheter technique under ultrasound guidance, and patients will be able to quickly return to normal activity.
What are the benefits?
- VenaSeal® does not require anaesthesia to be injected into the leg via multiple needle sticks (tumescent anesthesia),
- There are no pre-procedures drugs involved, patients can return to their normal activities right after the treatment.
- Unlike heat-based procedures, with VenaSeal® there is no risk of skin burns or nerve damage.
- VenaSeal® usually does not require any post-treatment pain medication or uncomfortable compression stockings.
- Varicose veins are completely removed!
- Symptoms are relieved and the appearance improves significantly.
To discuss this option further, contact us now to book a FREE consultation!